Saturday, June 23, 2007

The gruelling week .

The week preceding was one hell of a time for me...for I was actually entrusted to do coding tasks in a language whose reminiscences of Greek..
I did my best to accomplish the tasks allotted to me and andon occasions not more than a few, I succeedded but more often than not it was a big cipher..
Probably that is the fate one meets when you enter a domain one has had no formal training...it is I hope a passing phase which I will overcome sooner or later and if formenr the better it is for me for nobody but I have the urgency to come to terms with technology..Am I really grateful for having being provided with this valuable opportunity to ..????????????
The immediate problem is coming to terms with an architecture that is humongous to say the least , employs a vast range of scripting languages and to add to the misery is the hard fact that the task assigned has to be met within the deadlines ..but who said that the corporate culture is easy..it is the way the businesses are done ..
The past week had me so engrossed that I rarely paid attention to happenings to the world outside with time for news ,magazines being pruned to my utter dismay and regret..I hope to correct the mistakes henceforth ..
The week was also sensational in another way with me receiving a call from my college friend with whom I have shared a convival relationship..the chap is working on a summer internship in Delhi .he briefed about the latest happenings ,,the topmost being what I always suspected but could never confirm that "HE IS A GAY".And I am realizing now the urgency to learn driving but despite my every effort the dream seems to be turning sour...wow man when I look back I realize that so much to be accomplishED and so little achieved I guiltily end another feather in my cap with a promise to make a conmeback with the embeliishments of words that i have now been exhausted which never the less is splendour of English ...
Any Takers !!!!!

No comments: