Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Receding Hairline : A cause of Anxiety


I am just out of my teens. I am flirtin with manhood and yet I find myself in a precarious situation where with every passing day I carry less of burden of what should have been more: My Glowing Shiny Silken hair.
What a loss it has been and what is even more astounding is the acceleration it is picking with increasing course curriculum and tighter exam schedules. My french beard to an extent is compensating for the loss in density but now that I am flirting with the idea of shaving of that frenchie , I find it very scary to let only my countable silken black blades of grass do the scalp hiding and machoism flaunting stuff.
Everyday time and again as I stand before the mirror I find numbers decimated . Even friends and foes alike have started exemplating the receding curve to IS-LM models in economy in an effort to lend some enthusiasm to menial macroeconomics. I also join the gang but somewhere down the line that fear lurks, is the fact of the matter so evident.
But now that the inevitable in imminent , I am on lookout for the positives. I think a frenchie might just compliment shiny lustrous bald. It will catapult me into the league where I will consider myself to have seen it all and now aloof. It will make me further oblivious of how I look. It will help me in fighting the dreaded inflation monster with reduced spending on expensive luxury hair care products. Wow ....a Whole new world of untrodden confidence and debonair carefreenes opens up.

No comments: