Saturday, June 23, 2007

Why I do need net hits?

Eversince I started scripting trash I have not been able the garner the hit of aven a single netizen..and with bleak future I must confess the possibility is very indeed meagre..
It seems I have been complled to do what I never,, from the start wantred to do but circumstances and necessity can force anyone to go against his will...
So with this I beseech all the blokes and Pretty lasses to come and grace the blog with their hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it!!!!!
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it!!!!
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it!!!!
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it!!!!
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it!!!!
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it!!!!
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need ithit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it
hit hit hit hit hit hit...I need ithit hit hit hit hit hit...I need it

I hope the adequacy is clear ....
And suggestions always welcome something which is ensembled
in the constitution .

No comments: