Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Scrap... Shit ........

A time comes when one finally takes a plunge and tastes the forbidden fruit. A moment of intense passion engulfs , subserviences and puppets you to the pangs of ecstacy. These are the moments where an inherent desire , longings long suppressed unleash emotions of immeasurable unprecedented scale. Yet one lets himself be swayed by them. For ignorance is a bliss and the fear of known , delimits the unknown.
Something very similar occurred to me by virtue of my misfortune , that has maimed me and myself despite the herculean efforts to overpower , all that remains is another attempt concocted to the endless tale of failure to live in vanity.
I am sozzled up , I am inebriated , I have been decimated , I have been plummeted to abysmal troughs yet the pains never awashes hope . It is rightly said or rather hoped , a moment of reckoning can take in its fold years of agony , miseries . It is this ecstatic moment , the feel and the ambivalence that keeps me afoot and belligerent. Man is pugnacious , and I no exception. However there needs to be limits set , milestones identified and alternate plans erected for you never know when you may be bereft of perseverence.
I learnt my lessons the hard way though at every point a chimera me learning from the repentances of others , obliterated any possibility of me also going the Satan's lane . Alas the misconception realized , what awaits is a battle of survival . How not all is lost . There finally seems to be a glimmer of shine , maybe the one where the apocalypse is to strike you. But pessimism is a word of the cowards , not of idiots , unreasonable who sanguinely cling to hope , faith .
In life as in business , one must keep all his options open . Though this by extension does not apply to matrimony where infidelity and polygamy are still a taboo. Opportunities are all about jumping at appropriate time . What can identify an opportune time , the answer cannot be more lucid than this. Why you stop believing that no opportunity awaits you.

No comments: