Saturday, June 23, 2007

Had we never Loved so Kindly..

This is for a person whose convivality is one of the shining points of my hiatus from the Soporofic Inductions of a mind not at ease with himself , which dare venture out in the wild world of Corporate Affairs where change though is the name of the game , has seldom has had the requisite say in the affairs of the Organizations for as the Saying goes......... The More the Organizations Change the More they remain the Same.
Sounds somewhat incoherant but it is not delirium it is versatality that is not claustrophobic but at the volition of expression...Hey!!! Hey !!!Lets Focus on the issue at hand ....
Speaking of a person who I must acknowledge is extremely erudite and at the same time Fussy about things that I ostensibly pre occupied his time and energy which could better of have been utilized far more productively , shall be referred by a Sobriquet for the fear of disclosing his well concealed identity which as a promise I shall not annul.
And now that elusive gist of this man .........

I start of with the things that really made him dear to me and to the grey matter that needed fodder for stimulation of which most business organizations are bereft of .

His insights into the ugly Corporate World , his unparalled adoration for Mark Fury ,( for the uninitiated the founder of JBoss ), his abhorance for software coding , his constant advice to others to think big when he himself was in a state of despair made him a true altruist .This man despite his struggle with the vagaries of eccentric landlords , non professional corporate ambience at the place of his residing , always lent me a helping hand in all my endeavours whether that be the mundane task of debugging or the the more challenging enviable task of loooking for greener pastures , he never backed out . Though I never reciprocated his gestures for Every man is too egocentric , self centred and I being no exception however he never allowed this to be a hindrance or obstacle to cloud the close camaradie that we fostered. Infact the long talks we had during our lunch time was something that I really looked forward to and he sermones me with an unrelenting zeal that never found a listener who apparently could grasp the world this man was trying to convey. His this uncanny ability to call a spade a spade of which I at times was at the receiving end . Infact I was always in awe of insights that it offered. It gave me valuable suggestions which made me break the shackles of an insular mind . His adoration was another aspect that clinched him to me and away from the madding crowd at the office whose preoccupations seeemed to be intra office affairs when the world at large lay unexplored. His concern for others really made him stand out from the rest of the milling crowd.
Infact I believe this person deserves a lot more , though does not put in effort in proprtion to the talents and aspirations he harbours , I sincerely pray that he realizes this fact for it will more fruitful for him than for anybody else . I sincerely hope that he succeeds in all his future endeavours ....

Wishing the Man All The Very Best................

No comments: