Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Have Gained .

This is in reverance of those who are obese and I am also joining this ivy league.

Ever since I have left Tennis and tried to focus on academics , the only thing that I seemed apparently to have gained is weight . Infact the problem has taken monstrous proportions for me and every effort to loose those extra strands do not seem to be bearing fruits.

Day after day without fail I am bereaved with yet another expensive clothing unable to fathom me in it's span. It is not that I have not made sincere efforts . It is just that efforts are not in proportion to the bulid that I am accumulating at a rate that is bemusing me to say the least . With my dainty intake of calories that can even put to shame the famine stricken Somalis , I am loss to comprehend the irrevocable .

But now that I am in a precarious , I am determined to not let the situation go out of bounds . The purpose of putting this embarrasment for public view is to affirm my commitment and strengthen my resolve . Infact to start with I will off from bed by six O clock and be pumping my adrenalin at the tracks . I shall also religiously follow ascetism especially when it comes to pleasing the taste buds . No more of Black Forests for me , only home cooked vegetables .

The cause for my concern is not the inherant desire to look attractive but the sense of pride that I have kept things 'Under my Belt' . It gives me a great pleasure to a master of my own destiny. Now that some ground has been lost and Kilos gained , the time is ripe to gain the lost ground and lose the gained kilos .

Pont Taken.

No comments: