Saturday, June 23, 2007

Love in the times of Cholera

This is a confession of a mind that has suppresed itself for such a long time that now when the time is ripe for it to burst and break the shackles , a sudden and remorseful realization has crept in " The Bud Has Been Nipped " . This is a story of a modest boy who supposedly in the wee hours of youth , let himself be engulfed a pathogen that has left no one uninflicted in its omniquest to bug as many victims as possible. However despite the restrain exercised , all that remains is a virulent version that never plays itself to the mind butto the more potent heart. But such are the matters of Heart and Heat .....that follows ...for my case it was a quintessential example of a golden opportunity squandered away .
The dove , the damsel who was the object of my affection to start with was already seeing a bloke who for reasons beyond my gay tendencies shared a convival camaradie and still does despite being duped by the lady herself ( a pun intended ..) who I beleive has found greener pastures. But who said Beauty and Brains cannot coexist, for I cannot doubt the incompatibility. In my case it not only dumped the concept but the antithesis seems to have been reinforced.
Well with the philosphical moorings I guess the real story is being turned nebulous ...
To let that not happen and stop my haranguings . I revert to the topic at Discussion.

For keeping the affection to myself for more than 4 yrs I finally let it loose on an occasion that to say the least was not the most appropriate and the manner in which I went ahead with the atrocious adventure , turned out to such a misdemeanour , that I become a laughing stock ....

How it happened and what transpired there is too gripping to be narrrated in just in one briefing ...
Hoping to pick up the threads from where I have left ...Adios ....

No comments: