Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Story unfolds.

Yeah !! The occasion was the climax of school days and the improptu act that followed will stand as a defining moment in my sanctitious cupid life.
We a bunch of sacrilegeous friends had conjured up every plan to make the best of the day. Revelry was in the air , hooligoonism was brewing up , the stage was set for a Rock "N " Roll. With debonairs all round the every perceivable corner , the last days in college ( oops school but does that take any sheen away??? ) were fast shading into oblivion but not before taking a final grand bow. And as expected , all the suppresed emotions that were under restraint were being let loose . Infact the stage had been set literally to provide an appropriate vent but as all good things come at a price so did this. And not to be left unsmitten , I realized the opportunity to take a plunge had finally arrived . So in the company of extraordinary men for reasons that that I shall confine to myself only , what followed was nothing less than a disaster , a revist to the holocaust for may a love birds .
With all the courage that could be mustered up though some borrowed , I imperiously headed straight for the Ikka Banna stall which had lined up horticulture for every dude's mood . But as is very common in issues of heart , decisiveness deserted me, capriciousness , vacillation took over me flooring me into a stare of delirium . With hardly any courage to face consequences of negation , a strategy was conceived that does not seem to upfront any ones feeling but at the same time subtly convey what is intended , away from the privy eyes of friends .. Wow it sound s traitorship !!!!!!
So with this gentlemanly intention earnest to the core , I bought two daisies one signifying eternal friendship and the other a crude impersonation of "You Are The One". Maybe I thought if one does not work , the other will ....you always have to take the safety factor into account . But as is rightly said acts of impulsivity bear more bountiful results than the ones planned to detail. Andso was this one.

With all the nebulous thought getting tangibly in place, I headed straight to the scene of action , least aware of a permutation that I had not accounted for.
I saw the Damsel , she acknowledged my presence thruogh an act of giggle , but not less than a guffaw. Maybe what was to follow would not be out of place and surprise on expected lines . It occured to me I have won the first battle , least aware of the herculean tasks at hand. She was in the company of other damsel who to say the least had never been out of affection . With the gentlest of intent , I handed over the daisies .one for the " Special One" and the other for the "Prospective One".With the task accomplished and a tactful approval from the one it dawned upon me I have eventually been able to script a successful cupid life for me. But it was just one end of the story...

No comments: