Saturday, June 23, 2007

Parting is such a sweet sorrow.

Finally , the much awaited moment , a moment ecstatic in nature and orgasmic by character has finally touched the shore of my dwindling carrer . A moment that comes but rarely and with much dilligence is none other than My Day of Leaving my Current Employer. To add to the celebrations is the fact the redundany process was initiated at their behest and my nod most sought after as a logical culmination of an impulsive response that to say the least shook the very foundations of my Project Manger . It was an act altruism , it was an act of philanthropy , it was one of the finest demonstrations of Carte Blanche , it was the perfect vanguard gesture that did more damage to me rather than the intended person.
It was a crude realization of the vacillations of a mind not at peace with himself , it was a learning experience of the capricious conceited intransigence of men and women who meritocratically should be of no concern lest to me. But who said merit , ability , potential are the virtues that drive trade and commerce . The prevalence of so many sycophants and the unparalled support invested in them truly is a testimony of the times that are still in a churning mode ....but who said that time is a changing ...If you cannot make out , I will and it is Mick Jagger.

No comments: